$30.00............ Go to brainvessel.com/events
Sessions will be held Wednesdays from 2– 4pm.
What to expect from the open studio:
*Students are required to bring their own supplies.
Recommended: #6 round brush, 1”Flat brush, 140lb watercolor paper, Water container, Palette, #2 pencil, Kneaded eraser, Paint (Please bring what you have. Beginners will have the opportunity to purchase a Beginner set for watercolor only for an additional fee)
- Sessions are for beginner to intermediate, and even advanced.
- Work independently on any water medium: watercolor, acrylic or water soluble oils and receive help when needed.
- Every session will begin with a technique demonstration.
- Every session will be filled with little tips to improve your painting skills.
- Learn to have fun and improve your creative thinking using good composition etc.
- You are free to paint what your passion would be, or learn to explore and find your own unique style and passion.
When creative minds get together good things happen!