Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hannah's Window by Debra Tritt Kreiger

"Hannah's Window" 9.5"x7.5" watercolor on arches watercolor board

I used arches watercolor board for this painting, which is different then the clay based boards I used before. I enjoyed working on it and will probably use it again. This is a painting of my friend Barb's cat Hannah. Hannah came to her one fall day as a small kitten. It took some convincing but both Barb and her hubby have grown to love Hannah and she is part of the family now. My reference picture was taken by Barb and with her permission I knew I had to paint her. She is very content and happy in her window!

To purchase this painting e-mail me at debra@debkreiger.com.

I will be exhibiting and selling at Foundry Day 2014, Saturday, June 7th Booth #116, 9am-4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment