Monday, November 25, 2013

Limited Edition Ornaments by Debra Tritt Kreiger

My friends and family all know this time of year you'll find me painting Christmas ornaments. I started this when our son was young and it is a tradition now! In 2004, I even had an ornament on the White House Blue room Christmas tree and met the first lady Laura Bush! The next year I had one hanging in the Library of Congress. In 2009, I painted one for the Smithsonian Art Museum and the Renwick Gallery.
Recently, I've partnered with Brittle Bark and created a bird series. All the ornaments are hand painted, dated, numbered and signed. This year marks the 5th in the series! The ruby-throated hummingbird is sure to please. I sold out of the bluebird and the chickadee but have a few golden finches from last year. Hurry before they are gone!

 The ornaments are sold at:
 Brittle Bark, 33 W. Main Street, Mechanicsburg
 Brath & Hughes, 41 W. Main Mechanicsburg (Personalizing 11/30 Sat from 1-3, 12/6 First Friday 5-7pm, 12/8 Sunday 12-5pm)
 Art & Soul, West Shore Farmers Market, Lemoyne (Personalizing 12/7 Sat 10-1 )
 PCCA, Newport

s
 New 2013 Ruby-throated Hummingbird
 2012 American Gold Finch (Available at a discount till they are gone)

1st in the series and is an open series. A few available every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment