Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Coastal Crustacean" by Debra Tritt Kreiger

Coastal Crustacean 15"x11" Watercolor on 140lb Arches paper

This was a fun little piece to paint. How beautiful a dead blue crab can be is all in the eye of the beholder. I truly believe you have the power to see the beauty and good in all or you don't. Thank goodness my good friend Claire saw the beauty of this one. I painted this from a photograph she had taken from a beach in Cape Cod. 

To contact me about the purchase of this painting or see more of my work go to my website or follow my blog .

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I love the colors that you put into your crustacean paintings. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat. This series has been the most creative and fun for me. There will be more to come!

    ReplyDelete