Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Dickinson College in Autumn" By Debra Tritt Kreiger

"Dickinson College in Autumn" 10"x8" Acrylic on canvas

Just finished this painting. I'm glad I chose this scene to paint because it looks like we will be moving right along into winter! I was really taken by the beautiful surroundings of the Dickinson campus. The iron work on this gate is wonderful and I wanted to show case it. Having the beautiful trees in the background is a bonus!

This painting will be available for sale at the Carlisle Arts Learning Center's "Local Scenes exhibit" during Art for the Holidays. The opening reception will be on November 27 at 19 N Hanover Street, Carlisle, Pa.

To see more of my work go to www.debkreiger.com or follow my blog at debkreiger.blogspot.com or you can shop in my new store, Deb's Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment