Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blue Bird Ornament By Debra Tritt Kreiger

This time of year I always hand paint ornaments. I've painted ornaments for years for my family. Last year I painted a Cardinal ornamnet for Brittle Bark in Mechanicsburg. This year I painted a limited edition Blue Bird glass ornament. You can purchase for 15.00 each at Brittle Bark until supplies last. I will be in the store Sunday December 12th from 2-4 to personalize.


"Remember When" 20"x26" watercolor in artist private collection

Here we are in the holiday season again. Reflecting on all those Christmas past. This is a scene from my past as myself and my siblings celebrated the birth of our youngest brother who was born in December. We did love those P.J's and fluffy slippers!

To contact me about the purchase of prints of this painting or see more of my work go to http://www.debkreiger.com/or follow my blog at debkreiger.blogspot.com or you can shop in my new store, Deb's Gifts
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment